Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Manifest
Techonology , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates
and clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and
that I will be here to help you out whether I place you or not

MUST BE LOCAL TO ATTEND A F2F INTERVIEW.

SEEKING JAVA ON LINUX PLATFORM

MAX RATE – 45/HR

Job Title:            Java Developer
Work Location:  NJ - Paramus
Duration:           6+Months Contract
Platform:            Client Server

Explanation for Position:
Resource IS needed for work to support initiatives for the July 2014
enterprise release in the web tracking/dcr applications

Details of Position:
Person will be responsible for Design, coding, unit testing of java based
application changes to new and existing JavaScript UI pages as well as JAVA
components that link the UI to various back end systems. Person will also
participate in integration,
system testing and product test defect resolution.
Environment is Linux running BEA weblogic using struts. JSP, JavaScript,
Ajax and Jquery.

Management Skills:
Candidate needs to have excellent communication skills. Needs to be able to
work well in a team oriented environment and be flexible and adjust to a
dynamic project management environment

Primary Skill:
Java Programming

Additional Skills:
Jboss - Beginner
Javascript - Advanced
Java Beans - Intermediate
Java Servlets - Intermediate
Web Development Technologies - Advanced
Internet Development Architecture & Design - Advanced
Linux Application Development - Intermediate
Java Programming - Advanced
J2EE Development - Advanced
Perl - Beginner
Microsoft Office - Intermediate

Thanks & Regards
Daniel Hoffman - Staffing Manager
Manifest Technology
Email: daniel.hoff...@manifesttechnology.net

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the