Our Direct Client is looking for *Linux Admin* Position *Madison, WI*  for *6+
Month* please let me know if you have any candidates.

*Job Title:  Linux Admin*

*Location:  Madison, WI (Local Only)*

*Duration:  6+ Month Contract*

The candidate would be expected to utilize industry standard best practices
and methodologies and provide knowledge transfer to other staff through
both direct communication and formal documentation. Experience with
enabling uninterrupted day-to-day support in 24/7x365 environments is
preferred. Experience with products such as HP EVA and P4800 SAN products,
EMC VNX, HP C7000 blade chassis, HP VirtualConnect, and HP Gen 6/Gen 8
blades would be beneficial. Experience with VMware and virtualized desktop
delivery as well as Windows 7 and Server 2008R2 would also be beneficial.

*Thanks*

*Mohammed Valli Uddin*

*Technical Recruiter *

*Next Generation Technologies. Inc*