--
Please Respond This Mail to
vincent.kar...@panzersolutions.com<vinc...@panzersolutions.com>

Hello IT Professional
My name is Vincent Karoff and I represent Panzer Solutions, a top tier IT
staffing firm located in Norwalk, CT.
You may be interested in a below position that we are currently working on.
It's a “priority” to fill this position and our client is looking to
schedule interviews ASAP. I wanted to make sure you receive some important
details: If you have the majority of the skills listed below, I would like
to take an opportunity to speak with you today! Please let me know your
best time.

Position: Business Analyst with Business Objects.
Duration: 6+ Month (Contract)
Location: Billerica, MA.
*Rate cannot exceed $55/hr.*

*Need Local to MA Only *

Job Description:
Work as a team with other business analysts to liaison between business and
IT to elicit & document business needs.
Work with Clients and business operations to identify and write Business
Object reports
Document Client requirements, test reports, analyze data for compliance.

Mandatory:
Experience using functions in Business Objects to write reports.
Excellent data mapping and modeling skills.
Strong understanding of Finance functional processes and systems analysis.
Analysis skills required to work through system functions, features and
data mapping between systems.
Be an effective communicator in both verbal and written form at all levels
of an organization, and able to maintain composure in stressful situations.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to work
with Clients, business operations, and IT.