Good Afternoon Partners,

Below is a very hot requirement for a Network Engineer Consultant
replacing one of our current consultant who has transition to an FTE.
The manger is looking to do the same with another candidate.  We can
get very quick feedback on the candidates that we submit due to the
fact that the manager is replacing our consultant and we were the only
vendor who worked on it last time.

Network Engineer with Bluecoat
Columbus, OH
6-12 Months CONTRACT TO HIRE

CANDIDATE MUST BE USC/GC/EADGC FOR THIS POSITION AS IT IS A CONTRACT
TO HIRE POSITION

SKYPE INTERVIEW MANADATORY

Manager NEEDS to fill gap and this person will be handling business as
usual and plan to flip after one year contract

Will do phone interviews to hire

MUST HAVE: blucoat (proxy vendor)

Proxy infrastructure

Reverse proxy

High level on bluecoat experience

This is the network services and security

Loadbalancing and firewalls

Security background would be great

Role: guidance to other teams….set direction….will configure running proxies.

This position is responsible for architecture & engineering of the
company’s content forwarding infrastructure.  This includes Proxy,
Caching, Streaming, and WAN Acceleration technologies.  This position
works on a team of senior architects responsible for all Network IP
Services within the firm including DNS/DHCP, firewalls, load
balancing, content forwarding, remote access, and wireless.  The
individual will be responsible for the analysis of the organization’s
business needs and then the related design, implementation, and
maintenance of the network infrastructure to support those business
needs.  The individual must be able to create network plans, ensure
technology interoperability, document existing and proposed network
infrastructure, maintain relationships with technical solution
providers, and provide fourth tier troubleshooting/support.

This includes recommending hardware and software to meet the
organization’s IT needs, as well as managing the rolling out of new
equipment and systems, and ensuring that corrective and preventative
measures are performed on existing equipment and systems.  Lab
evaluation of the selected platforms and design will require
individual to develop a test strategy and tools.

Strong interpersonal skills are important.  Requires an understanding
of the networking needs of the organization as a whole and be able to
present vantage point on the best infrastructure solutions.

Qualifications:

The position requires a minimum 5 years of practical, hands-on
experience performing operational, implementation, or engineering
functions on content forwarding services.  The individual must
demonstrate a broad understanding of internetworking technology
principles that includes proficiency in employee and business partner
remote access.  The individual should have expert level experience
with the Bluecoat SG platforms.  The individual should have experience
with Content Delivery Networking, streaming technologies, and WAN
Acceleration.  A very good understanding of available network
operating systems, network equipment and networking protocols is
essential.  Must be experienced in large enterprise or service
provider network architecture, analysis, and engineering design, in
which they had an active role interfacing with business units.

Other required skills:

Network certification(s)
4 Year college degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
technical degree
IP Services experience with DNS, firewalls, load balancing, content
forwarding, remote access, and wireless

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com