Hi
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable.

*Need        :Lead SharePoint DeveloperLocation :Atlanta ,GADuraion  :6
months contract*

*Skype Interview*
*GC or US Citizen*

*SharePoint 2013* is KEY Must Have

*Description :*
This leading services organization is seeking a strong SharePoint resource
to help build and implement new solutions in their exciting enterprise
applications team.
You will need to bring a leadership background to help drive new solution
delivery in a Microsoft-centric, ASP.NET, WSS, organization and will have
full SDLC responsibility offering guidance to software engineers on this
team.
You will design, develop, deploy, test and enhance the SharePoint Solutions
and help set best practices and standards for this critical practice area.

*Requirements*
5*+ years of SharePoint design, build, deploy, upgrade, test in SharePoint
2007/2010; 2013*
Advanced SharePoint Architecture knowledge including previous experience
deploying Enterprise Applications using SharePoint
Experience modifying SharePoint UI, master pages, layouts, CSS
Experience and knowledge of VS.NET SharePoint Designer, Windows SharePoint
Services (WSS) 3.0
Web Technologies – JavaScript, HTML, XHTML, XML, SOAP, T-SQL, ASP.NET
Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
Agile Methodology, MS certifications are preferred
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks&Regards
James Miller |  IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton, NJ 08540
Direct: 609-429-2800 | Fax 312.582.2699
Website:www.itbrainiac.
Yahoo.im:james.usrecruiter
Google talk:james.usrecruiter

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an.addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named
recipient, youare not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print
or reply on this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer
system list