*VB.NET <http://VB.NET> developerLocation: Little Rock, ARDuration: 6+
month contract*

We have a VB.NET developer position released from the Arkansas Department
of Finance and Administration.
Starting date: 24th Feb

for a VB.net business application programmer.
Responsibilities:
Code enhancement and program development to resolve production problems
using the functional and technical programming standards.
Test, enhance and develop programs.
Create and provide content for operational documentation.
Utilize configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and
any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and
implement an application.
Requirements:
Business Application Development in VB.Net (5 Years);
TSQL (5 Years);
Objects Oriented Programming (5 Years);
Visual Studio 2005 & 2008 (5 Years);
Technical Documentation (5 Years);
Excellent Communication Skills (15 Years);
State Government Experience (Highly desired).

Warm Regards,
Alvin Paul | Accounts Manager
Office: 203-652-1444 Ext: 159
alvin.p...@panzersolutions.com
Gmail: alvinpau...@gmail.com
Panzer Solutions LLC | 45 Stuart Ave, Unit K,
Norwalk CT 06850