Hi Partner,

I have my Java Software Engineer working at the Client Site who is taking
interview. Please find the requirement for the Java Developer position
below.

*Hiring Managers Notice:* I will be the person who will be interviewing, so
I can give preference to your candidates. Send me profiles matching the
below requirement.

*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 1 year*
*Rate: $48-50 /hr - C2C*

* Face to Face Mandatory*

*RESPONSIBLITIES:*
·    Help develop new or maintain existing programs based on specifications
·    Develop, implement and maintain unit tests of programs
·    Participate in the design of new or changing programs
·    Participate in functional test planning and testing for the assigned
application(s), functional area(s) or project(s) Participate in problem
solving and troubleshooting for the assigned application(s), functional
area(s) or project(s) Share knowledge by effectively documenting work
·    Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise

*QUALIFICATIONS:*
For consideration candidates will need a Bachelor's degree (or an
equivalent combination of education and job related experience) and three
plus years of related experience in the essential job functions listed.

*Requirements:*
·    Excellent working knowledge of a variety of currently used programming
languages: JAVA, Web application development using J2EE technologies, Java
scripting, HTML, JSP/SERVLET, OO design and development patterns
·    Tools including: JSF, Seam, JPA with Hibernate, JBoss, Apache
·    Experience with JAVA design and development, design patterns, complete
application development lifecycle
·    Solid working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and

*Kevin M*
609-423-4616
*kevin.ma...@itbtalent.com <kevin.ma...@itbtalent.com>*