*Hello Partner*

*Hope you are doing Great Today*

*This is Saurabh Sharma, working with SysMind. We have the below contract
job opportunity with one of our direct clients and would like to check if
you have any resources available. Please send across the resume of your
consultants along with the contact information at the earliest to
saura...@sysmind.com <saura...@sysmind.com> or call me at 609-897-9670 X
2165*

*Jobs Details*

*Role        STBDTV Apps*

*Experience Level             5-8YEAR*

*Skills*

*Required Skill(s)              STB - Set Top Box Digital TV (L2) , STB -
Set Top Box Digital TV Applications (L2) , STB - Set Top Box Digital TV
Middleware (L2)*

*Essential Skill(s)               STB - Set Top Box Digital TV Applications
(L1)*

*Location Of Posting :Philadelphia ,PA*

Job Description:

Minimum 5+ experience in - Expertise in C Programming ,Linux system
programming & Commands- Experience in STB/DTV/IPTV in App/MW
development/maintenance- Experience in OpenSource Cross
compilation/porting, Scripting- Experience in Tools - Code quality
,Debugging etc- Familiarity in C++,JavaJob Description  - Connected TV
solution development/Maintenance   - L2 issue triaging  of the
Middleware/lower layer components  - Code fixes for the issues identified
- Coordinating among stakeholders to resolve the issues  - Media Framework
modification and debugging

*Skill and Experience Details:*

*-->STB - Set Top Box Digital TV(L2)*-Understands STB Architecture and
various components. Implemented part of anSTB/DTV standards such TS Demux,
CAS, Smartcard, decode, graphics, UI, remote,tuner, display, flash, memory,
I2C, CableCARD, HDCP/HDMI etc. Should be able toexplain the part of STB
standards independently. Must have done one STB/DTVDomain Project

*-->STB - Set Top Box Digital TV Applications(L2)*-Understands STB
Architecture and various components. Implemented part of anSTB/DTV
standards such TS Demux, CAS, Smartcard, decode, graphics, UI,
remote,tuner, display, flash, memory, I2C, CableCARD, HDCP/HDMI etc. Should
be able toexplain the part of STB standards independently. Must have done
one STBApplication Project

*-->STB - Set Top Box Digital TV Middleware(L2)*-Understands STB
Architecture and various components. Implemented part of anSTB/DTV
standards such TS Demux, CAS, Smartcard, decode, graphics, UI,
remote,tuner, display, flash, memory, I2C, CableCARD, HDCP/HDMI etc. Should
be able toexplain the part of STB standards independently. Must have done
one STBMiddleware Project

*-->STB - Set Top Box Digital TV Applications(L1)*-Understands STB
Architecture and various components. Implemented an EmbeddedSystems Project
involving any of device drivers, multimedia codes, embedded UI,middleware.
Should be able to independently load, run and debug embeddedapplications

*Thanks & Regards*

*Saurabh Sharma*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2165

Email: saura...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Add: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: sysmind]