Hi
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable.

*Need        :Data Modeler/Analyst Location: Columbus, OhioDuration: 6 to
18 monthsRate Max: $45-48/hr*

Must Interview in* Person in Columbus, Ohio*

 *Required skills/years:* (
*7+ years experience)*Experience working with Business users determining
data/requirements needs and documentation:  7
Logical and Technical experience , able to "see the big picture", data
architecture experience:  7
Experience in various data modeling tools:  7
Experience building complex queries and ETL processes:  7
Excellent documentation skills in Word and Visio:  7
Experience with analysis of complex database structures and related
interfaces:  7
Experience with enterprise databases:  7
Experience with Oracle, Sybase and MS SQL:  5
Excellent interpersonal skills

DOT has a need for a resource with data analyst skills for this position.
The resource will be working with the business users to determine what data
they have, how is it formatted, where do they obtain the data.  The
resource will also analyze the current data in the enterprise, determine
any similarities, links or if the data is the same.    We are looking for
redundancies in their data.    They will be writing SQL statements and
scripts, schemas, data diagrams.    The successful candidate will know how
to write requirements, entity relationship diagrams, data normalization,
They use Word and Visio for documentation.  DOT databases: Oracle, Sybase,
MS SQL.   They use Power Designer.
 The Database Administrator is responsible for data analysis and database
management. Database Administrators typically are involved in maintenance,
enhancement, designing of data dictionaries, physical and logical database
models, and performance tuning. Database Administrators have a range of
skills and knowledge of the utilities and production tools used for data
storage management to support the Application Team.

*Preferred Education:*
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks&Regards
James Miller |  IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton, NJ 08540
Direct: 609-429-2800 | Fax 312.582.2699
Website:www.itbrainiac.
Yahoo.im:james.usrecruiter
Google talk:james.usrecruiter
Email:*james.mil...@itbtalent.com*

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an.addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named
recipient, youare not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print
or reply on this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer
system list