Hi
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable.

*Need        :SAS BI ConsultantLocation :Tallahassee, FLDuration :12+months*

Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
equivalent work experience
*5+ years of experience with SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence platform*
Experience in modeling *SAS data stores (SAS OLAP / SAS MOLAP Cubes)*required
to support business intelligence and reporting needs
Experience with Decision Support System architecture and tools
Experience with Analytics and Reports/ SAS Dashboards
Experience in designing and building solutions using –
SAS Information Delivery Portal
SAS OLAP Cube Studio

*SAS Web Reports Studio*SAS Enterprise Guide and *BASE SAS programming*
Experience in Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
Experience in IT planning for *SAS BI environment*
Experience with configuration/customization of SAS Tools highly preferred
Experience with *SAS Data Mining* tool preferred
Experience in an Education environment desirable
Knowledge of *SAS Management* Console
Proficient in *Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word*
Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project
Candidate must be a team player with excellent verbal and written
communication skill
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks&Regards
James Miller |  IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton, NJ 08540
Direct: 609-429-2800 | Fax 312.582.2699
Website:www.itbrainiac.
Yahoo.im:james.usrecruiter
Google talk:james.usrecruiter
 Email: james.mil...@itbtalent.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an.addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named
recipient, youare not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print
or reply on this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer
system list