Dear Professionals..
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable with the below requirement or not, if yes then please send me
your updated profile with the complete contact details ASAP.

*Job Title: UX DesignerLocation: Columbus,OHDuration: 6-12 Months Contract*

Job Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Sr. UX Designer for their Columbus, Ohio
office. Essentially, the Sr. UX Designer ensures all our designs are
useful, easy-to-use, desirable and meet each client's initial goals. The
ideal candidate will use his/her creativity and strong conceptual and
problem-solving skills to translate business and user goals into
interaction and design solutions.We want someone who will be involved in
the design process, from conceptualization, user interviews and detailed
user interface and interaction design, to implementation and usability
testing. Advancing through this process involves both working independently
and closely collaborating with clients, visual designers and development
teams. Candidates should be masters in UX design principles and practices
and must feel completely confident providing design recommendations to both
clients and development teams. They should also be comfortable receiving
and incorporating feedback from project stakeholders and explaining and
negotiating design solutions.

Required Skills:
5+ years' experience in web application user experience design
The ability to grasp complex concepts and systems quickly and express them
in a simple way
Experience in developing effective and impactful deliverables including
(but not limited to) low and high fidelity wireframes, storyboards,
requirements documents, use cases, site maps, flow diagrams and taxonomy
Broad knowledge of business, technology and design strategies, tools,
techniques and trends
Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple
projects simultaneously
The flexibility to adjust to frequent changes in project priorities
The ability to help define success metrics for every project
A genuine interest in user experience trends and best practices.

Nice to have:
Conducting quantitive and qualitative usability testing
Visual design
Familiarity with HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Understand iOS and Android design guidelines
Agile experience.

Warm Regards,
Steven Smith
steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com