I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for VB.Net Developer in
Tallahassee,
FL. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

*Please send the resumes at alb...@cncconsulting.com
<alb...@cncconsulting.com>*

Job Title: VB.Net Developer
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Direct Client Position
Client: State of FL

*Note from client: We will only conduct face to face interviews on this RFQ
as we will require the test be taken by all interviewees immediately after
the oral interview.  We want this position filled as quickly as possible.*

Knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of system development
and maintenance life cycles
Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles, design and practices.
Skill in accurately estimating time requirements for computer programming
tasks for a project.
Skill in customer service.
Ability to work effectively with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Data
Analysts, Technical Architects to build efficient, long term solutions in
the development of business applications utilizing all established
departmental standards.
Skill in coding with Visual Studio.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET and ASP.NET, and
thoroughly testing, and debugging complex applications using web based and
object oriented programming languages.
Skill in interpreting and communicating technical information related to
computer programming and data processing, both verbally and in writing.
Ability to receive and give constructive criticism, and maintain effective
work relationships with others.

Thanks,

*Albert Smith*
201-546-3254 Phone