Hi Partner,

Let me know if you have any consultant and revert me back to
nit...@3coresystems.com

*Title *

*SAP Quality Management(QM) Functional Consultant*

*Required Skills*

   - 5-7 years of SAP QM Functional experience

*Must have experience in below skills:*

·         Quality Workbench, All QM processes in Inbound,

·         Outbound and Manufacturing Logistics,

·         Inspection Lots,

·         Skip lots with dynamic modification,

·         Installed Base,

·         Aerospace 830 Tags,

·         classification,

·         Notifications,

·         Contract flowdown and SPOC flowdown

   - Good communication skills

  *Work Site*:

Olathe, KS

*Duration *

1+ Year

*Expected Start Date*:

Immediate

*Number of Positions*

1

--
*Thanks & Regards,*

*Nithin N*
*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*Phone: (630) 444-7438 | Fax: (847) 556-1234*
*Email: nit...@3coresystems.com <nit...@3coresystems.com>|
*4355 Weaver Parkway, Suite #330, Warrenville, IL 60555*
*IM: Yahoo: chowdary.staffing // Gmail : nnrecruits // *