A new Job, ID: 116909 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/116909> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Senior Project Manager - SAP / HRIS  posted on 2014-02-26 10:30:38

Job Description:Hello

Wish you're doing good...!!!
We have an immediate openings for *Senior Project Manager - SAP / HRIS*

*Title:                 Senior Project Manager - SAP / HRIS *
*Location:         St. Jude Medical - St. Paul MN*
*Duration:        Long term potential*
*Non-local, phone hire, H1B is fine. Must work onsite for duration of
contract.*

*Project Type -* This is an initial 5 month contract position, the project
term does have potential to be extended. *Please only submit candidates
that are interested in project opportunities with potential longer term
extensions.*
·         Qualified Candidates - Must have experience as a Project Manager
supporting a number of HRIS implementations related projects.
·         Candidates should have a minimum of 10 years IT experience,
·         6 years IT Project Management experience,
·         Should also have experience with large scale, global
implementations

*Additional Qualifications:*
·         Candidates should have experience working within large global
enterprises, with distributed, matrixed organizations.
·         Candidates must have prior experience with SAP HCM. Additional
experience with other major ERP package (Oracle, PeopleSoft, Lawson
Software etc.) is a plus.

*Skills Required:  Yrs.*
>> HRIS 6-8 Yrs
>> Professional Communication Skills  8-10 Yrs
>> Project Manager 8-10 Yrs
>> SAP 6-8 Yrs
>> Strong Follow-Up 8-10 Yrs

Client's HRIS Systems group is currently looking for a Senior Project
Manager to manage a large global implementation of an SAP based HRIS System.
This position will provide leadership and expertise related to HRIS upgrade
programs.
The Client's HRIS program has been in place for several years, has a mature
deployment and release methodology and team structure.
This will be a major upgrade for the HRIS environments.
The PM will need to quickly learn the current environment, so the upgrade
can be planned and executed leveraging existing roles, practices, and
techniques whenever possible.

*Essential Functions:*
* Manage the project management deliverables: plans, schedules, calendars,
status reports, and associated lists for risks, issues, and resources.
* Monitor program risks; Recommend and lead mitigation activities for key
risk areas.
* Coordinate and monitor progress of work with designated extended teams
* All technical tasks (ie actual upgrade, hardware, etc)
* All functional tasks related to upgrade
* All testing including technical, functional, regression, validation
* Facilitate project and resource planning working with the other members
of the management team to assess needs.
* Coordinate with change control, release management, Basis, security,
training, validation, and testing
* Serves as a senior subject matter expert regarding SAP upgrades

*Required Qualifications:*
* Four year degree in computer science, information systems, business or
equivalent.
* 8+ year's progressively more responsible operational, financial, or
technical experience.
* Must have project management experience with HRIS; 4+ years directly
managing large-scale (multi-geography) ERP deployments
* Must Have Global Project management experience
* 4+ years of experience directly supervising staff, including management
of off-shore, multi-site, and multi-disciplinary teams
* Well developed planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
* Highly developed business acumen with working knowledge/understanding of
business processes
* Analytical skills to handle complex issues requiring focus and systematic
analysis
* Strategic mindset to see beyond the current model, envision the new
model, understand processes from beginning to end and influence others
accordingly
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to
influence and manage conflict within and across organizations, functions
and business areas
* Strong leadership, teambuilding, change management and motivational skills
* Organizational savvy to understand differences across business areas and
their unique requirements

*Please Note**:* We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an
unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*"
in the subject line and we will remove your id from our mailing list. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience.

Click here to view full job description and
apply<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/116909>
(Guest users can also apply)