Hello,

Please go through the below mentioned requirement and let me know your
interest.

Position Title: Testing Lead
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6 to 12 months (extendable based on performance)
Start Date: Immediate

***We have multiple positions for Leads***

Job Description:-
* Develop, maintain, execute, and report test results for functional,
system and performance testing, manual test cases, and automated test cases.
* Develop and maintain automated build / test scripts in a continuous
integration model.
* Identify, analyze, report, and triage existing test defects.
* Collaborate with business analysts and software developers (internal and
external) to ensure overall quality of the business functionality
Required Skills:-
* Strong experience Webservices, XML and XSLT is MUST.
* Strong Health Care background is MUST.
* Solid experience in writing SQL queries.
* Experience with testing tools specifically JIRA.
* Knowledge of Oracle software stack, specifically OPA rules system is nice
to have.

Technology Stack:-
* Java, Javascript, XML, CSS, SQL, HTML 5 and Spring Framework, Tomcat,
Jquery, Windows are required. Knowledge of UNIX and/or LINUX is helpful.
Required Experience:-
* 5-7 years of experience in QA.
* 3 years of experience in test automation.
* 3 years of experience with writing test cases and test scripts.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Agarwal
Emittance Inc.

300 E Royal Ln Suite 127