Our Direct Client is looking for QA Tester Position Menomonee Falls, WI for
8+ Month please let me know if you have any candidates.

*Job Title:  QA Tester*
*Location:  Menomonee Falls, WI*
*Duration:  8+ month Contract*
*Rate: $37/hr On C2C.*

*Must have Content Management experience.....*

Responsibilities
Work with business analysts to understand business requirements
Ability to work independently with very little direction
Develop test plans and test cases
Work with engineers to communicate identified issues
Document test results
Timely communication with the PM and the project team

*Required Experience*
Experience with development of test plans and test cases
Experience with testing secure web solutions
Experience with documenting test results
Good understanding of best practices of manual and automated software
testing
Ability to write and execute simple SQL
Good automated testing skills using tools like Selenium
Experience developing integration to a *Content Management System (CMS)* is
a plus. SDL Tridion exposure would be even better.

*Thanks*

*Mohammed Valli Uddin*
*Technical Recruiter *
*Next Generation Technologies. Inc*