Node.JS Developer @ San Jose,CA

Hi,

This is Sam from SourceChip,Inc . At SourceChip,Inc, we are expertise in IT
& non IT requirement for our telecom, manufacturing, retail and
banking/financial services clients.  We need talented  Node.JS Developer  for
our client location San Jose,CA.

*Please let me know your Interest & availability. Pls feel free to contact
me for more details.*

Email Id - s...@sourcechip.net or 28su...@gmail.com - contact me at 732 917
4895

Job Openings in San Jose,CA

Node.JS Developer @ San Jose,CA

Looking for - Node.JS Developer

Location               : San Jose,CA

Duration              : long Term

Start Date            : ASAP

We do have 4 Node JS openings which are very urgent, here is the description

Description

Demonstrates ability to design complex applications using Object Oriented
Design techniques. | Experience developing Node.JS applications or a solid
experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs. | Solid knowledge
of common web front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Ajax, and
jQuery/Dojo/YUI). | Experience with JavaScript templating systems
(Mustache, Dust, etc). | Comfortable with modern JavaScript architectures.
| Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization
approaches. | Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design
constraints on the web. | Experience in software design patterns, problem
solving and troubleshooting skills. | Strong attention to detail. | Proven
problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills. | Ability to
operate effectively both independently as well and within a team. | BS/BA
or equivalent technical degree with several years professional commercial
application / front-end development experience.

*Top Three Skills needed:-*

1. Must have work experience with Java application development with Node.JS
2. Must have developed consumer facing application (manager not interested
in seeing IT type internal application)
3. Built web applications with Java Script/HTML/CSS

*Please respond with below details along with updated resume prefer in word
doc:- *

Name as per Visa

Availability

Current Location or Address

Willing to relocate

Hourly Rate all inclusive

Prefer contact no

Visa Status

Email Id

Skype if any

Thank you and Have a nice day

Sam  -  s...@sourcechip.net

Suman Bakshi (Sam) | sam@sourcechip | 732-917-4895  - Phone (Direct)

SourceChip,Inc 7 Rustic Drive North Brunswick, New Jersey 08902 US

732-875-0233  - Fax | www.sourcechip.net | Yahoo IM- sbakshi.jobs

www.linkedin.com/pub/suman-bakshi/10/2b9/73/ | GTalk -28su...@gmail.com