*Reply me on sy...@systelinc.com <sy...@systelinc.com>*

Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Work Location: Princeton, NJ
Duration: Long term
*Interview Mode: Phone/Skype & In-person*

*Job Description:*
** Require a senior developer with 7 to 10 years of experience*
* Strong development experience is must.
* Strong sharepoint knowledge is required
* Knowledge on Optics, Nintex preferred
* Should have worked on support projects
* Should have very good communication skills
* Senior .net developer
* Strong MS SQL /DB knowledge
* Firm understanding of infrastructure, able to manage & deploy
infrastructure to support Sharepoint/.Net/MS SQL apps
* At least 5 years on site experience
* SharePoint infrastructure configuration, ie farm.
* The resource needs to fully understand our custom SharePoint 2010
application, they will be the sole person to update patches, fixes, and
make updates.
* Will need to understand the Nintex workflow within the app.
* Able to develop and support MS SQL within the app.
* Manage the infrastructure supporting our App, including complete
redeployments or adding/removing servers.

*Desired Skills:*
Optics, Nintex

Thanks & Regards,

*Syed Zameer*Direct: +1-678-250-9861
Toll Free: +1-888-8SYSTEL (879-7835) x 250
E: sy...@systelinc.com
E: sy...@systelcomputer.com
G: syedz.sys...@gmail.com