Hello,

We are looking for candidates with following skillset for our client in TX.

Email resumes to roopa.mo...@symphonyteleca.com

Location – Sugarland, TX Suburb of Houston

Duration : 6 months plus

Experience : 7+ year

*C++ developer *

Should have experience with C/C++ and Oracle as DB on Unix/Linux
environment.

Hands on Test driven development so that he can help client to setup unit
test framework for developers using *CPPUnit* or any similar tool.

Very Good experience with Unit test framework is kind of mandatory for this
requirement.

Client wants to implement unit test case base development(TDD) as part of
strategic initiative and this person to help team in achieving it.

Regards,
Roopa

Symphony Teleca