*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title: Workday ConsultantLocation: New York, NY or Waltham,
MADuration: 06+ months contractJob Description:-*These two resources will
be working on the ERP project. This project is the migration from Great
Plains to Workday for Finance and Human Resources.
Both positions require Workday experience. For the first position I am
looking for a senior person with detailed knowledge of the Workday HCM
module (human resources). The Second person needs to have the Financial
knowledge of the application.
Both consultants will assist on the data migration (using Workday’s EIB
tool or Studio), configuration, integration and report writing. These are
both hands on positions and we will be looking for them to share their
knowledge and expertise.

 *Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*