We have 3 Job requirements

*1)*      *Datacenter Architect:*

10+ years of experience designing and building in the areas of

· Datacenter design and build out·

Servers infrastructure – Cisco UCS, HP Blade technologies, VCE·

Storage and Backup Infrastructure – EMC VMAX, Isilon, VNX, Datadomain,
Avamar technologies, SAN Switches·

Network Technologies – Nexus 5000, 7000.·

 Cloud Technologies

 Job involves·

 Coming up with strategies·

 Setting standards·

 Help design infrastructure needs in the above areas·

 The person will be working under Architecture and Project Management group

This is a long term requirement. Billing rate could be $90 to $100. It
depends on how we go

 through in to Marathon.

2)      *Informatica Developer:*

10 years of Development Experience

- Extensive experience with Informatica Development

- Experience with IDQPlusses- Oil and Gas experienceDay-to-DayThis person
will be brought on site to help with development the reporting structure.

He/She will be working in Data Quality clean up, and fixing errors in
reporting. IDQ is already in place on site, we are looking for a developer
to come in and develop a proper way to use and implement IDQ in the
workplace.

Long term, but generally they do a six month contract and then they extend
year at a time.

3)      *Windows Administrator:*

·        7 to 8 years of Windows Admin experience. Windows 2008, 2003 (we
have 150 servers

          still), going to Win 2012.·

         Citrix XenApp Admin experience – may be 2 to 3 years·

         VMWare ESX Admin – We use ESXi ver 5. – 2 to 3 years of
experience·

         Security is a key·

         Pretro Technical – business knowledge is a bonus·
Security/Folders – knowledge

         needed

        Again longterm, but they do six months.

Please send me your consultant profile with the contact information and
rate.
Regards,
Sai Khanna
Kat Tech Systems inc