HI,

Greetings from Oberon IT Inc!!!

We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows

Job Title: Level 3 Network Engineer
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 8+ months

NOTE: Interview - Skype or In-person  depending on candidates location.

*Job Description:*

Key Responsibilities:
• Works closely with all BR and COE groups as an active team member for
initiatives involving either large-scale projects or new areas of
technology that have a significant reliance on connectivity. Provides
technical leadership, support, mentoring and guidance during analysis,
solutioning, integration and testing
Experience:
• Eight (8) to ten (10) years of progressively increasing responsibility
and achievement in the Information Services area with at least five (5)
years in all aspects of designing and implementing enterprise scale network
and connectivity solutions, including demonstrated experience building
technology roadmaps and enterprise technology transformation plans for
large and complex multinational organizations.
• Experience must include designing, implementing and supporting global
network environments and associated network-based applications for
multinational companies. Specific experience must also include a broad
spectrum of technologies, including VoIP, LAN switches, WAN routers,
firewalls, VPN remote access (IPsec and SSL), wireless, 802.1X access
control, WAN acceleration, content caching, DNS appliances and design,
directory services, IP-based video conferencing and network management
products. Cisco certification is not an absolute requirement but considered
a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to architect and implement Unified Communications
technology on a broad scale, including VoIP, unified messaging,
presence-based call and message routing, video communications (desktop and
conference room), and integration of mobile devices, is required. Specific
experience with Call Center technology design and the use of advanced
communications platforms is highly desired.
• A strong competency in technology architecture design and an applied
knowledge of design interdependencies and element interactions in a
large-scale, complex I.T. environment is required.
• Demonstrated ability to be a respected technology advisor to senior I.T.
management, as well as to I.T. operations, operating groups, technical
staff, and project management, and the skills to interface across several
channels to proactively assist in defining solutions, direction,
specifications and architectural principals.
• Knowledge and working experience with SDLC and structured project
management methodologies; experience with an I.T. governance process
supported by a project and portfolio management system a plus.
• In-depth, up-to-date and broad knowledge of the Information Technology
field is a plus, including all major communications and computing
technologies and trends, including significant domestic and international
exposure.
• Specific experience in the pharmaceutical and/or health care industry
with specific FDA regulatory compliance experience is highly desirable.

*** Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate Consideration*

Full Name:
Contact number:
Email Id:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Visa Status & validity:
Interview Availability:
Earliest Availability:
F2F Interview:
Total Experience:
Rate:
Skype ID:
Education (Bachelors):
Last 4 Digits of SSN:
Skills : ( years experiences with the key skills)
Is the Candidate on a project currently?
Communication skills (out of 10)

Provide any 2 Local references of previous projects:
1) Industry/ Client:
    Name:
    E-mail:
    Phone: