Dear All,

If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and Pay Rate
as soon as possible.

Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to hem...@tekshapers.com

Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated.

*Sr. NET Developer*

* Contract Duration: 3+ months Location: Chicago, IL*

*Face To Face* *Interview  After Phone *

The role is essentially to coordinate deployments and manage the .Net
server environments for a large digital marketing platform. Be able to *create
new IIS applications, and understand how to deploy pre-compiled
applications to a web server*

*Minimum Requirements:*

   - From the technical side of things, the individual needs to:
      - Understand .Net web applications
      - Be able to *create new IIS applications, and understand how to
      deploy pre-compiled applications to a web server*
      - *Understand connection strings to SQL Server and basic SQL Queries*
      - Have a *basic understanding of hosting environments where there is
      more than one web server in a cluster/farm which is served by a load
      balancer*
      - Other activities
         - Coordinate infrastructure requests with our Sapient Infra team
         as well as our hosting partners
         - Respond to live site issues (not the first point of contact, but
         the second or third in the escalation path)
         - Provide technical support to other Sapient team members during
         maintenance and incident activities
         - The rest, we will teach the candidate as part of the ramp up
         period.