Hi,

Custom Apps Developer_Strong J2ee profile Required

Rate-$55/hr on c2c or best

Marlborough. Massachusetts

Duration -long term

> Experience of building applications using J2EE framework like Spring, JSF
and/or Oracle ADF framework (a plus)

> Experience of Application Development Standards.

> Excellent knowledge of Java

> Knowledge of HTML and CSS and JavaScript

> Strong SQL  skills

> Knowledge of JSON, XML and Rest Services and/or Web Services. (Nice to
have)

> Experience of working with IDEs such as Eclipse or JDeveloper.

> Working knowledge of source control systems such as Subversion or Git.

> Unix shell script,basic debugging knowledge.

> Strong Communication Skills

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume (preferably in Word format.

Details Required for client submission.

Name as per Visa:

Availability :

Current Location or Address: