I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for Sr. JAVA Developer
in Hoffman
Estate, IL. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please
reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com
<kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com>

Job Title: Sr. JAVA Developer

Location: Hoffman Estate, IL

Duration: 6 Months + Ext

Do you love challenging technical problems? Do you envision a world where
your code fundamentally changes the way people shop? Do you believe the
digital age revolves around innovative search technology and experiences?
If so, we have the job for you!

As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work on a team innovating eCommerce
search services and experiences for one of the few integrated retailers. As
a member of the team, you will work on a large-scale open source platform
using *Java, Spring, Solr/Lucene and JBoss/Tomcat*. You will have the
opportunity to educate and mentor junior developers and personally deliver
complex technical solutions to meet business and member needs.

AND you get to work hard and play hard in the third largest city in the
U.S., Chicago, IL, or within a short commute from our corporate
headquarters in Hoffman Estates, IL.

What you will be doing:

• Driving innovation to improve overall search service performance and
member experiences

• Designing and implementing those innovative search solutions using a Java
based search engine

• Developing inituitive member applications using Java, XML, REST, AJAX and
other web technologies

• Leading by example and mentoring other developers

• Participating in technology forums and industry user groups

• Helping guide decisions around the use of open source and other
technology frameworks to continue differentiating our search services and
experiences

SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:

• The ideal candidate must have minimum 10 years’ hands on experience
working with *Java/J2EE in a Linux/Unix environment*

• Some experience using SOLR and PERL helpful

• Strong communication skills

• Strong desire to push the envelope while shipping solid and amazing
services and experiences into production quickly

• Good sense of humor

Very Truly,

*Kiran Gorak**|*Next Generation Technology, Inc
Direct: 872-213-9163
Email ID: kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com