HI

This is Tom from ExterNetworks.

I got your information from monster.com and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 908-751-0637. Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Job Title   : SharePoint Administrator *

*Location   : Melville, NY*

*Duration   : 6+ Months*

Job Description

•             Managing Global Web Platforms for Information Management
group as new applications are brought online and handed off to production .

•             Definition and implementation of technical and infrastructure
solutions agreements with the platform owner by oversight of the new
applications to be transitioned.

•             Interface between solution providers identified and
outsources service provider

•             Support the deployment of solutions in DataCenter Websites
Migration Project to the new platform Qualifications

•             Comprehensive knowledge of network security and protocols
(TCP/IP, VOIP / IPSEC / VPN) with ability to operate network security tools

•             Detailed understanding of network infrastructure security

•             In-depth knowledge of firewalls (Cisco highly preferred)

•             Understanding of security assessment methodologies and
technical knowledge of tools for assessment of security risks

•             In-depth knowledge of security standards and techniques for
network and applications

•             In-depth knowledge of log management/incident detection
applications

Required Experience

•             A good knowledge of Sitecore Technology is

•             Engineer or equivalent, minimum of 3 years’ experience in the
Web platforms in an international context

•             Microsoft Technology, especially SQL 2008/2012 with
experience in an important context.

•             Excellent operational knowledge of network technologies
(Reverse Proxy, Load Balancer, Firewall)

•             ITIL

•             *SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 is a must have.*

*Thank you*

*Tom Martin **| **ExterNetworks Inc* *|* *Recruiter*
Direct: 908-751-0637 Office: 908-751-0650 x 1004 • Fax: 908-751-0669

10 Corporate Place South, STE 105 • Piscataway, NJ 08854

 www.ExterNetworks.com • tmar...@externetworks.com