HI

This is Tom from ExterNetworks.

I got your information from monster.com and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 908-751-0637. Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Job Title  : SharePoint UI Developer *

*Location   : Melville, NY *

*Duration   : 6+ Months*

Job Description

Requirements:

•             Must have prior experience of working on Responsive UI
development.

•             Must possess strong analytical skills and solid html 5, CSS
3.0 and SharePoint UI designing expertise.

•             Have prior experience of designing complex UI in Moss 2007
environment.

•             Expertise in JQuery development.

•             Provide technical leadership on projects, understand and
resolve problems of medium to high complexity

•             Looking for an individual who participating in design and
analysis meetings. Create functional requirements and technical
specifications and Design, analyze and develop application

•             Must be very strong in effectively diagnosing application
problems under business urgency.

•             Must be self-driven and ambitious to learn new business and
technology solutions. The role will require a strong adaptability to
evolving priorities.

•             Create technical documentation in support of the development
process

•             Attend and participate in troubleshooting sessions with
support personnel

Qualification Required

•             Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
and/or equivalent formal training or work experience

•             6+ years of UI development experience in
SharePoint/.Net/C#/ASP.Net and Object-Oriented development.

•              Should be able to prove clear understanding of SharePoint
programing concepts and it’s practical application

•             3+ years of experience in developing solutions in SharePoint
2007 and 2010

•             Experience in developing web parts, feature, solutions, site
definitions, masterpage, page layouts and custom content types

•             Strong SharePoint development and customization skills

•             C #, ASP.Net, MS SQL 2005/2008 , Java Script, jQuery, JSON
development experience

•             Experience in XML, XSLT

•             Experience in Team Foundation Server a plus

•             Strong analysis and design experience. Should be able to
explain from previous projects worked.

•             Proven work experience on an enterprise-level projects

•             Strong Communication Skills and Analytical skills

Nice to have

•             Experience in MVC (version 3.0 or higher), and Razor, HTML
(4.0 or higher), CSS, .Net Framework 4/4.5, Knockout, Breeze

•             Strong working experience with iterative and incremental
development methodologies;  Agile/Scrum experience preferred

•             Experience in SiteCore

•             Experience SharePoint 2013

*Thank you*

*Tom Martin **| **ExterNetworks Inc* *|* *Recruiter*
Direct: 908-751-0637 Office: 908-751-0650 x 1004 • Fax: 908-751-0669

10 Corporate Place South, STE 105 • Piscataway, NJ 08854

 www.ExterNetworks.com • tmar...@externetworks.com