Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through the below job description and let me know of your
interest so that we can proceed further.

*Title: **Sr. iOS Developer*

*Location: **Colombus, OH*

*Duration: 6-12+ Months contract With Possible Extensions*

*Type:** Contract*

*Interview Type:** Phone, & Skype or F2F*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Understanding the functionality by going through the code base
and functional flows.

·         Coding using iOS SDK, Eclipse IDE

·         Unit Testing the code on CHASE and JPM Apps developed.

·         Documentation for the code developed.

·         Participation in code reviews

·         Architecture reviews.

·         Acting as a bridge between Development and Automation team.

*Required Skills:*

·         3 – 4 years of iOS / Coding expertise Objective C, x-Code, and
Cocoa.

·         6 – 8 years of overall IT experience.

·         Native App Designing Experience

·         Strong coding experience in Objective C

·         Experience in Web services consumption and testing using REST,
JSON, XML, SOAP and other technologies.

·         Test Driven Development

·         Unit Testing and Integration Testing.

·         Git

*Nice to have Skills:*

·         Exposure / Experience in Behavior Driven Development

·         Hybrid app development

·         Experience in UI Design and Development

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Ranjith Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035

Phone : 408-520-2503

Email:- ranj...@idctechnologies.com

Website:- www.idctechnologies.com