Hi Folk,
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Martin Jones ( Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills Software
Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available for the
below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach him ASAP . If you are interested,
please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below position ASAP  at
(marti...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 115. Thank you and here is the
position.you have anyone available,

Job Title: SAS Developer
Location: Delaware  / NY / Columbus
Duration: 12 months
FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE

OVERVIEW:
• Implement statistical, economic, econometric or other mathematical models
for Chase’s consumer bank
• Implement/code models in SAS/C++ or other appropriate programming tools
• Work with Enterprise Data Warehouse (ICDW) staff members to map variables
from their source systems to tables and data sets used by the modeling team
and to create necessary meta data to document sources and field definitions
• Responsible for all aspects of data management for the modeling team
• Assist modeling team members with questions surrounding sources of data
files and definitions of data fields

REQURIED SKILLS:

• Application Developer (Ad Hoc/Statistical Programmer) in SAS/SQL Oracle,
DBZ, UNIX. C++ is a plus.
• File handling and data set creation using SAS.
• Ability to produce queries/tables on request.
• Develop and maintain report-writing programs used by modeling team
members.
• Expand large data warehousing data sets required.
• Excellent communication skills, as the incumbent will frequently be
called upon to make presentations to senior management and to write
documents that describe work products in a clear manner.

Regards,

*Martin Jones*

Sr Technical Recruiter

Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc