A new Job, ID: 191661 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/191661> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Subject Matter Expert - Java  posted on 2014-06-18 15:28:30

Job Description:

*Position: Subject Matter Expert on JAVA/JavaScript CodesLocation: Reston,
VADuration: 3-6 months (possible extension)Interview Type: Telephonic (F2F
if the consultant is local and around 20 miles to Reston)*

*We are looking for a Java SME who can review the Java, Javascript code and
enhance the performance. If you are capable of taking up this work and
interested/available, please email me your resume with contact details.
This is a 3-6 months (with possible extension) contract assignment with our
telecom product based CLIENT in RESTON, VA. TELECOM DOMAIN experience is
preferred.*

Job Requirements: JAVA JAVAScript CODE review Performance enhancement SME

Salary: DOE

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/191661>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*