*Hi,*

*Title:* *JAVA DEVELOPER*

*Project Location*:  Indianapolis (North side)

*Project Duration*:  Through 12/31/14 at a minimum … Likely through 12/31/15

Focus on Core Java Development. The Java Development Exercise is writing an
object orientated java application. They need to be able to produce quality
Java code, a coherent class structure and  write tests and rules into the
application. If they can’t do that then they won’t make is very far.

To keep it as simple as possible …

Required (3 to 5 to 7 years) …

Core Java … 1.6

Basic understanding of design patterns, JDBC calls, SQL, Hibernate

Must know Java architecture

Communication … 9 to 10

Preferred (3+ Years) …

Struts, JSP

If they have this level of experience they should be able to pass our test.

Person must have an IDE installed on their personal machine so they can
take the test!!!

We are moving fast on this!!!!

We waited a month for a candidate to start and he backed out today!!! We
have 2 backfill positions to fill immediately.  Front end and backend Java
development.

Client is running out of time!!!  We are doing the work for a huge
Insurance company here.

1)      When submitting candidates, please give me time and days the person
can take a 1 hour coding test in core Java. (will write small pieces of
code and be graded on how well they write it)

2)      Indicate when they can start.

*Please send us the following details along with the updated word resume
for immediate Consideration*

Legal First & Last Name (As It Appears On Visa Or Id Card):
Contact number:
Email Id:
Current Location (City & State):
Relocation:

Visa Status & Validity:
Interview Availability:

Start Availability:
F2F Interview:
Total Experience:
Rate:

Skype ID:

Full Education Details (Bachelors/Masters):
Last 4 Digits of SSN:

Provide any 2 Local references of previous projects

*Thanks &  Best Regards*

Bharath*,*

*Oberon IT Inc,*

1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-*bhar...@oberonit.com <vi...@oberonit.com>: *

*Landline: 972 330 4656* ;  *Fax:*1-800-218-2820

*www.oberonit.com <http://www.oberonit.com/>*