A new Job, ID: 198801 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/198801> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Business Transformation Analyst  posted on 2014-07-01 13:16:11

Job Description:Hi,

Greetings from EApps Tech.

My name is *Varun Kumar*, We have a job opportunity for you as an* Business
Transformation Analyst *for one of our client based in *Jersey City, NJ.*

*Job Title:        Business Transformation Analyst*
*Location:        **Jersey City, NJ*
*Duration:        6+Months*
*Start date:**       ASAP
                                      *

*Job Description:*

·         Must have strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative)
skills including building models, prior data mining and on line market
research.
·         Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion
to learn and grow.
·         Strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and
models Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data
query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business
Objects)
·         Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and
be comfortable interacting with executive-level management Strong financial
modeling experience
·         Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics MBA-Information
System

Job Requirements: ·         Must have strong analytical (quantitative as
well as qualitative) skills including building models, prior data mining
and on line market research.
·         Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion
to learn and grow.
·         Strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and
models Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data
query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business
Objects)

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/198801>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*