Hi Associate,

We have below job position with one of our direct client. Send across
updated resume along with contact details at siddha...@sysmind.com or call
on 609-897-9670 Ext. 2152

Position : SAP OER

Location: Bellevue, WA

Duration : 9+ months

Job Description:

-          SAP OER

-          SAP Event Management

-          System(s) Analysis

-          Facilitation towards discussions with business team

-          Facilitation towards Technical discussions

-          Implementation Knowledge of SAP OER and Event Management

-          Integration of the solution with other Non-SAP and External
systems.

-          Participate during business requirement analysis and functional
analysis.

-          Ability to understand the customer business processes and the IT
landscape rapidly.

-          Able to work with customer business teams and Wipro project
teams effectively.

-          Interact with SME and business users whenever required.

-          Interact with technical team to help prepare the technical
design.

-          Participate in resolving conflicts between business team
view-points and the best practices.

Thanks & Regards*,*

Siddharth Tiwari

Talent Hunter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2152

Email: siddha...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30] <http://www.sysmind.com/>