A new Job, ID: 203585 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/203585> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Need candidates for the position Sr.UI developer  posted on
2014-07-08 21:59:34

Job Description:Hi,
This is Suresh from Paradigm InfoTech; I am working with below requirement,
Please help me with updated resumes ASAP……….

Position   :*Sr.UI Developer*
Location  ;*Englewood, CO*
Duration  ;*6 Months*

*H1s and non locals are accepted*

Senior UI Developer and Front-End Engineer.  *TOP 5 SKILLS: (1) HTML (2)
CSS (3) JavaScript – Expert level (4) Angular JS (5) RESTful Web Services*

Explore client side frameworks and technologies, and do rapid prototyping
to evaluate them. Design and build UI architecture, components, and
customizations. Build complex web applications.

Experience Level

•       Senior-level engineering skills

•       5+ years’ experience designing and implementing complex, scalable,
and highly-available consumer-facing applications.

Required Skills

•       Angular JS (must have this)

•       Single Page Web Applications

•       UI/UX Design

•       CSS

•       HTML

•       JavaScript – Expert level

•       AJAX

•       RESTful Web Services

•       MVC/MVW architecture

•       Linux/OSX/Unix developer-level command line and scripting

Highly Desired Skills (not mandatory)

•       Selenium

•       Less

•       CoffeeScript

•       Java

•       Play Framework

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/203585>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*