Hi,

Title: .Net with C#

Location: Redmond, WA

Duration: 6months

Rate:  40/hr on c2c

Please find the below requirement and make sure that the consultant has
1,2,3 skill set in his resume.

1.       Windows world – candidate should be familiar with Windows &
Windows Server. We are not looking for admin experts, but we want a Windows
guy not Unix expert.     2.

 C# - candidate should know OOP, main basic algorithms and data structures.
We’re using C# and having experience with this language is required.

3.       Web services / API – perfect candidate should have experience
working with web services at least on client side. Knowledge of Microsoft
technologies in this area would be a plus. Also a big plus would be
experience with Azure, but we can live without it.

4.       Networking http(s)/DNS/TCP/IP – we don’t require deep knowledge of
these technologies, but person should understand how web browser reaching
out to server and what happens next. High level knowledge of main internet
protocols is also expected.

5.       Security/Encryption/SSL/ - it would be great if candidate have
experience with security field, but we can live without it and can teach
main concepts ourselves.

6.       SQL – would be great to have, but can live without it.

7.       Azure/AWS / Virtualization (preferably hyperV but others are ok) –
any experience with cloud technologies is a plus.

*Please send us the following details along with the updated word resume
for immediate Consideration*

Legal First & Last Name (As It Appears On Visa Or Id Card):
Contact number:
Email Id:
Current Location (City & State):
Relocation:

Visa Status & Validity:
Interview Availability:

Start Availability:
F2F Interview:
Total Experience:
Rate:

Skype ID:

Full Education Details (Bachelors/Masters):
Last 4 Digits of SSN:

Provide any 2 Local references of previous projects:

1) Industry/ Client:
    Name:
    E-mail:

    Phone:

    Designation:

2) Industry:
    Name:
    E-mail:

    Phone:

    Designation:

*Thanks &  Best Regards*

Bharath*,*

*Oberon IT Inc,*

1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-bhar...@oberonit.com <vi...@oberonit.com>*: *

*Landline: 972 330 4656* ;  *Fax:*1-800-218-2820

*www.oberonit.com* <http://www.oberonit.com/>

[image: Description: OBERONIT]