I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for Java Developer inHoffman,
IL . Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Hoffman, IL
Duration: 3+ Months

*$35/hr on C2C Max and Best*

POSITION SUMMARY:
SHC is seeking an energetic and talented developer to deliver innovative
customer facing solutions for several eCommerce initiatives. We are looking
for a Java /J2EE Developer for the development and design of web components
and services to introduce new capabilities and services for our online
customers on a highly scalable eCommerce platform. As a member of the team,
you will have the chance to work in a fun environment on unique and
innovative solutions on a multi-tiered open source platform. The online
channel is a key focus area for the company and is growing at an aggressive
rate, creating an exciting workplace and environment where you can utilize
your skills ad potential. If you love technology and want to work in a
place where you can practice the art of good software design, this is a
great opportunity to explore!

SKILLS & QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
•BS Degree •The ideal candidate must have minimum 3 years’ coding
experience using Java/J2EE
•The ideal candidate must have hands on experience building a complete J2EE
web based application
•The ideal candidate must have hands on experience in SOA – Rest/SOAP web
services
•The ideal candidate must have minimum 3 years’ experience with backend
databases such as MySQL, Oracle and DB2 •Must have good understanding of
data structures and algorithms
•Must have experience in Agile development
•Must have excellent communication skills SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
•Experience in Hbase/Hadoop/Mongo

Thanks

Kiran Gorak
Direct: 872-213-9163