Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume *ASAP/IMMEDIATE*

*Job Title:* Data Analyst – Hadoop/SQL
*Location:* Chicago, IL
*Duration:* 6 months

We are looking for a Data Analyst to join Healthcare Data Platforms
project. We are using technologies like, Hadoop Map R implementation,
Sqoop, PIG, HIVE, SFTP, SQL Server, SQL, Linux Shell Scripting to analyze
data from various sources to generate insights for pattern, reporting and
modeling. The ideal candidate is comfortable with SQL, scripting languages,
and reporting tools, loves learning new technologies, and is passionate
about delivering value to end users.

*Interview format:* Skype

*Responsibilities:*
·        Develop deep expertise on data assets
·        Perform ad hoc data analysis tasks on behalf of business
·        Do discovery on potential new data sources
·        Automate ingestion of new and ad hoc data sources
·        Build metadata & reports using a commercially available BI tool
·        Assist on validation of internally developed systems using above
tools & techniques
·        Assist on operations & support of both internally developed and
partner systems
*Requirements*
·        1-5 years of experience working with data in some role
·        Experience loading & querying data with SQL
·        Experience with at least one scripting language
·        Experience with Hadoop (including Hive or Pig)
·        Experience with BI systems
·        Experience with Healthcare Data and HIPPA is nice to have.

*Must Haves Skill **(Do not apply if you do not have all of the required
skills)*

*   1.       SQL 2.       HIVE 3.       SFTP 4.       PIG 5.       Sqoop
6.       Linux Shell scripting*

Regards,

Ashish Gupta
*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

Phone : *408-457-9381*  *Ext 4027*

*Yahoo, GTalk:-  ashish.recruiter12*

Email : *ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
<ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com>*