*ITB Direct Client Need - Oracle EBS R12 Receivables Expert - R12 -
Candidates MUST have 12 Years..*

*60-70 %- Functional 30-40 %- Technical*

*Expenses will be paid for 14+ Years consultants*

Oracle EBS R12 Receivables Expert - R12
Birmingham, AL
9-10 Months+

We need to find a Oracle EBS R12 Receivables Expert for the R12 upgrade
project at Vulcan Materials. We would like

Here is the description of what is needed from the RFP:
Accounts Receivable Functional Expert - Solid experience in R12 upgrades.
Experience with all AR business processes. Experience with Cash
Reconciliation and Collections preferred.

The services required are educating the Vulcan business and technical users
with the new R12 features, impact analysis on the current business
processes and helping Vulcan to upgrade to the new R12 version with all
business processes reviewed, redesigned to accommodate R12 changes, tested
and migrated to Production. It also includes advisory support on designing
and developing functional, technical and testing documents.

Must have Advanced Collections

Must have O2C (OTC - Order To Cash) process

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com