Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
Please reply at   *dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com*
<dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com>

*Title: Informatica Developer Location: St. Louis, MODuration: 12 months +
ExtentionsPay Rate: $45/hr - MAX Start Date: ASAP!Only H1B's*

*MUST:*
5+ years of ETL Development experience
Experience with SQL (Triggers, views, etc.)
Informatica (PowerCenter)
Good communication skills

*PLUS:*
- Experience working with a Teradata database
- ETL tools (any: SQL Server Integration Services, Oracle Data Integrator)
- Star Schemas

*Role:*
Our client is looking to add 2 ETL Developers to their team. This person
needs to have great communication skills as they will be working with their
team and the various business partners to gather requirements in regards to
how they want their data to appear to them. They will be responsible for
gathering the requirements for various projects and then pulling data from
the system to put into a specific file format that is needed for the vendor
or internal team.. Define and set up platform best practices for users,
groups, privileges, roles, and permissions. Backup and migrate the
Informatica Domain database. Implement repository metadata reporting

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.*