A new Job, ID: 224751 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/224751> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  PL/SQL Programmer with DBA exp  posted on 2014-08-14 13:35:17

Job Description:Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!

My name is *Maruthi Reddy* we have a job opportunity for you as a *PL/SQL
Programmer with DBA exp* with one of our client based at *San-Francisco
(CA) ‏. *Please find the job description below, if you are available and
interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following
details to maru...@eappstech.com
<http://ejobsville.com:2095/cpsess1149794283/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/compose.php?send_to=maru...@eappstech.com>
Or please call me on *919-341-8899 *to discuss more about this position.

*Job Title: PL/SQL Programmer with DBA exp*
*Location: San-Francisco (CA)*
*Duration: 6 Months *

*Job Description:*

Handle DBA administration task listed below with more emphasis on DB
development (pl/sql, data modeling, ETL)
•      Develop PL/SQL coding, SQL reporting and Unix scripting
•      Develop detailed data models and entity relationship diagrams.
•      Install, configure, administer and manage Oracle 11g databases
•      knowledge on  Oracle Streams, RAC  and Data Guard
•      Performance monitoring, Database and SQL tuning
•      Knowledge of database Backups and Recovery. Knowledge of RMAN
•      Design, test, implement, maintain and control the organization's
physical and relational across multiple platforms and computing
environments.
•      Provide in-depth consulting services in the identification and
resolution of database issues in a timely and professional manner.
•      Participate in the planning, design and usage of data resources.
•      Provide support to development team on infrastructure and DBA
Support.
•      Provide a daily status of application and performance.
•      Design archival and purging strategy with partition tables.

*Minimum Qualifications *
7+ years of demonstrated Oracle Administration and Design experience
including but not limited to:

•      Minimum 5 years of experience with PL/SQL and Data modeling
•      Demonstrated experience in performance monitoring & tuning using
SQLT or equivalent
•      Proven experience in designing and maintenance of large partitioned
tables

*Preferred Skills*
•      Proven experience with Mysql or other databases a plus
•      Experience in SQL packages, trigger and stored procedures
•      Demonstrated experience in ETL, sql*loader and data pump

Job Requirements: *Minimum Qualifications *
7+ years of demonstrated Oracle Administration and Design experience
including but not limited to:

•      Minimum 5 years of experience with PL/SQL and Data modeling
•      Demonstrated experience in performance monitoring & tuning using
SQLT or equivalent
•      Proven experience in designing and maintenance of large partitioned
tables

Salary: DOE

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/224751>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*