*Hello,*

*This is Julie. Please find below requirement and revert me with your
updated word resume to **ju...@sriventech.com* <ju...@sriventech.com>*;
please call me on 703-842-4866 Ext: 314 for further queries!!*

*Title: BI - Data Analyst Architect*

*Location: Austin, TX or Baltimore, MD (Need Local)*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Ideally need local (Austin, TX or Baltimore, MD) candidates or those who
are willing to relocate. Exceptional candidates can be pushed to work
remotely.*

*Required Skills:*

·         Looking for senior BI folks (12-15 years of exp) with depth in
the *LAMP* (*Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP/Python*) stack.

·         Our *Big Data* solution is Hadoop along with Solr, Flume, Sqoop,
Parquet, and a few others.

·         We use Tableau for *data visualization*.

·         Our primary DBMS is MariaDB (a *MySQL* fork).

·         Need self-starters who can think on their feet and who don’t
require a lot of supervision to complete their missions!

·         Expert in *SQL, PL/SQL scripting*

·         Should have worked in *Agile* environment.

·         hands-on experience working in a “live” online programming
environment

·         Candidates will be sharing responsibility for large-scale
Business Intelligence architecture and design as well as participate in
long-range planning.

*Regards,*
--
* Julie Nelson| Technical Recruiter*