Hi,

Please let me know your interest in the following position and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:

2) Availability:

3) Contact number:

4) Current Location:

5) Visa Status:

6) Rate:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set.

*Candidates needs to be local to Chicago or nearby areas.*

*Job Description:*

Required Data Analyst with Strong SQL and Excel experience, minimum of 3
years. Any ERP experience is a plus.

Location: Chicago,  IL.

Duration:- 4 Months

 Regards
Anil Manne
SAAB Infotech,Inc
Phone: 617-435-0783
E-mail 1:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
E-mail 2:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>