Hi,

Please let me know if you have anyone for this.
Send me 100% matching resume on sophiya.wil...@itecsus.com
***Resume without contact details and rate will not be consider***

Rate is $45/Hr AI (Max)

Work Location: NJ- Morristown

Platform: Client Server

Job Title: Sr Programmer Analyst (ASP,Cold Fusion)

1 year Contract
 Need ASP,Cold Fusion consultant.

Explanation for Position: Distributed developer for the OPSYS Modernization
GUI/Reporting effort

Details of Position: Develop UI, I/O Controller, Services layer - leveraging
existing UPS UI framework.

Management Skills: Technical skills needed ASP,Cold Fusion, C#/.NET, Java.

Primary Skill: GUI Design

Additional Skills:

Cold Fusion - Advanced

HTML - Advanced

Active Server Pages - Advanced

Web Development Technologies - Advanced

Microsoft Office - Advanced

GUI Design - Advanced

Client Server Architecture - Advanced
Internet Development Architecture & Design - Intermediate Java Server Pages
- Intermediate Object Oriented Analysis & Design - Intermediate Siebel
Analytics - Intermediate XML - Intermediate C# .NET - Intermediate Linux
Application Development - Intermediate WebSphere - Intermediate MQ -
Intermediate .NET Environment - Intermediate ASP .NET Web Programming -
Intermediate Visual JSP - Intermediate Visual Studio 2005 for .NET
Developers - Intermediate Java Programming - Intermediate J2EE Development -
Intermediate JMS - Intermediate Technical Knowledge of Hardware & Software -
Intermediate.

Sophiya Wilson