Very very urgently needed Senior Database Developer in PA, If you have nay
excellent consultant available with you please send me there resumes to
agaf...@saabinfotech.com

*We have excellent opportunity for your consultants. Please send me relevant
resumes ASAP. Please do fill the below form, it’s mandatory.*

* *

Title

Senior Database Developer**

Duration

12 month.

Pay Rate

DOE

Location

*Scranton, PA*

*Job Description*

Description

* *

*Project Name:  Service Automation***

*Required Skills:*

·         5 years working with client server computer systems.

·         3 years RDBMS development

·         2 years with *Sybase* with version 12.X being the most recent
version that they have worked with.  Experience with version 15 is a plus.

·         2 years experience with a data modeling tool such as *ErWin*

·         Experience with shell scripting and maintaining ETL processes is a
plus

·         Experience with *AutoSys* a plus

The candidate for this position will fill a database developer position on
an RDBMS team and will work alongside several other highly skilled database
technologists.As such *the candidate will be responsible for data modeling,
creating stored procedures, creating tables / indices and other RDBMS
objects.*

* *

·         The database products that must be supported include Sybase and *
MSSQL* running on *WinTel *platforms. The databases supported function in
both the OLTP and data warehousing capacity.

·         He / she must have a solid background working in a formalized *SDLC
process.*

·         Requirements analysis, effort estimates, component development,
unit  testing, defect resolution, and production support will be part of the
job responsibilities.

·         He / she will be working in a highly motivated team atmosphere and
will therefore need to be willing to learn from others and also be willing
to share knowledge.

·         The candidate must be capable of assessing complex situations and
quickly arriving at technically sound solutions.

·         He / she must be able to communicate with individuals of varying
technical expertise as they will have to interact with other developers,
system testers and business analysts.

·         He / she will be working with teams in disparate geographic
locations and as such will need to possess strong written and verbal
communication skills.

* *

*Mandatory Skills*

*Note: **We will not pay for any face to face interview expenses for
candidates if any F2F is required by the client.***

*Please fill in all details and send along with your consultant resume.*

*Full Name*

* *

*Current Location*

*Immigration Status*

*Rate / Base Salary Expected*

*Currently Working [Y/N]*

*Availability*

*Contact Numbers / Email Id*

*Notice Period If Any*

*Relocation [Y/N]*

*Is the candidate currently interviewing [Y/N]*

*Skill summary - (in tandem with REQ) ***