Hi,

I found your profile on Career Builder and found it to be a very good fit
for the position I have for you. Please find the details of the position* *

*
*

*Title:* Biztalk Lead

*Location:* Baton Rogue, LA

*Job type:* Contract

* *

*Job Description:*

1*. *      Total IT exp of 8+years of exp
2.       Should have experience as Lead
3.       BizTalk experience in BizTalk 2004/2006/2006R2/2009
4.       Excellent understanding on HIPAA(Not mandatory)

If you are not interested in this opportunity, kindly forward the same to
your contacts who might be interested in this position as we do have a
*REFERRAL
PROGRAM!!*

*

*