Hello Partners,

This is Manoj. Hope you all doing Good.

we have hot requirements for SAP HR DEVELOPER at Houston,TX with one of our
clients.
If you have some body please send resumes to *man...@eclatiss.com.*

*Job Title: SAP HR DEVELOPER.*
*Location: Houston, TX.*
*Duration: 6 - 12 Months.*
*
*

Rate: All Incl. Rate.

The SAP HR Developer will work with Customer Solutions Leads and business
clients to support and implement global processes primarily using standard
SAP solutions as well as other systems interfaced with SAP to support the
business process.

*Required Skills*

·         Demonstrated proficiency in SAP Human Resources

·         Experience with SAP ECC 5.0 or SAP ECC 6.0

·         Experience with SAP ABAP.

·         Ability to relate technical ideas and functionality to
non-technical users

·         5+ years SAP experience required

·         Familiarity with the following is a plus:

o    SAP FICO

o    SAP PM

o    EPI-USE

o    ABAP/ABAP Debugging

o    BW

It would be appreciated if you add my email to your distribution list and
send me your updated hot lists.

Thanks,

Manoj.

ECLAT Integrated Software Solutions Inc.

man...@eclatiss.com.

YM: manojktella.