*Please respond to vikr...@revosysit.com*

*

*Position:* Citrix Administrator

*Location:* NYC

*Duration: *6 Months**

*Citrix Administrator*

Citrix Administrator with extensive Design, build and Administrator
experience. We are not looking for VDI on VMWare View, we are using Citrix
XenDesktop. We are looking for People with CCEE or CCIA certification,XenApp
6.

Requirement is seeking someone very knowledgeable in packaging. However,
experience with Admin Studio and Windows 2008 specially Terminal Services
for Citrix. And the amount of packaging experience should total 5 years or
more.

*Experience*
Minimum of 5 years experience in Remote Access Technologies based on Citrix
Systems
5+ Years experience managing complex Citrix XenApp environments.
3 – 5 Years experience implementing, deploying, and supporting Citrix
NetScaler.
3+ Years experience implementing, deploying, and supporting Citrix
XenDesktop and Citrix Provisioning Services for XenDesktop, XenApp and
XenServer

3+ Years experience with Microsoft Windows 200x Server
3+ Years experience with implementing, deploying, and supporting RSA SecurID
infrastructure
3+ Years experience with application packaging based on Admin Studio
technologies
Experience with AppSense Management Suite, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, Active
Directory Policy Management and Storage Area Networks

Basic knowledge of VMWARE 4.x and PowerShell scripting
Extensive and proven knowledge of Citrix technologies: XenApp 5.x & 6.x,
XenDesktop 4.0, Provisioning Services 5.6, Citrix NetScaler/Advanced Access
Gateway 9.x, Web Interface, Installation Manager, and EdgeSight

Extensive and proven knowledge of Microsoft Technologies: Server 2003 &
2008, Windows XP & Windows 7
Extensive knowledge of Internet Explorer and other browser configurations.
Extensive knowledge of Internet Technology.
Experience with RSA authentication server and Secure ID technology
Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and IIS
Knowledge of Storage Area Networks
Knowledge of Active Directory policies
Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including: DNS, TCP/IP, Routing
protocols

Thanks N' Regards,

Vikram M**

Revosys IT Inc.**