Hi All,

I have a very very urgent* Direct Client requirements*. Kindly send me the
updated profile and contact details of your consultants.

*Please forward resumes to shar...@compunnel.com ASAP.*

*Immediate Interviews... Sure Shot Closure…..!!!!*

*Position: - Oracle Apps Technical Consultant (Technical only)*

*Location: - Milpitas, CA*

*Duration: - 6-12 months*

*Client: Apple*

*Job Description:*

·         Good in *Advanced PL/SQL, Forms customization, OAF* experience. *
BPEL* will be added advantage.

·         Good in *AR,SLA,FAH and GL* modules. Little knowledge in *BOM,
Quoting, IB*.

·         Good in *Debugging* and Analytical thinking.

·         Having experience in *SDLC,* latest documentation methodologies

·         Must have *R12 implementation or upgrade or support* experience

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sanjay Sharma*
*Compunnel Software Group, Inc.*
103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536
*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1333*
T: (800) 696-8128
F: (609) 228-4161
E:  *shar...@compunnel.com*
W:www.compunnel.com

*Very Hot Requirement.. Sure Shot Closure!!! JAVA Developer with 8 - 10 yrs
Location: Atlanta GA / Richardson, TX / Bothell, WA and Dallas, TX   Please
share resumes  ASAP @ shar...@compunnel.com or call me at 609-606-9010 *1333
*