*Please REPLY TO ONLY**     **  **onlydirectclient...@gmail.com**  **then I
will respond through my official e-mail id*

*
*

Job Title :              *Business Analyst with Financial experience*

Location :              NYC, New York

Project Duration :          6 Months

 Skill Set :

Must have previous experience writing business requirements in the
financial industry. –

Strong knowledge of listed derivatives (futures and options) and/or OTC
markets, trade lifecycle and post-trade processing is required. –

Experience with CME Group asset classes such as Interest Rates, Foreign
Exchange, Energies, Metals, Agricultural Products, IRS, CDS, etc., is
strongly desired. –

Must be familiar with formal requirements management process. –

Working knowledge of system design, architecture and IT concepts, as well
and application programming/analysis and in-depth understanding of software
development life cycle is desired - Understanding of XML concepts, FIX
protocol and FIXML is a plus. –

Strong written and verbal communication skills is a must. –

Must have experience with Microsoft Office tools, such as Word, Excel,
Visio, and PowerPoint. –

Strong knowledge of listed derivatives (futures and options) and/or OTC
markets, trade lifecycle and post-trade processing is required. –

Experience with CME Group asset classes such as Interest Rates, Foreign
Exchange, Energies, Metals, Agricultural Products, IRS, CDS, etc., is
strongly desired.

XML concepts, FIX protocol and FIXML

Responsibilities will include –

Participate in identifying business requirements by working directly with
business stakeholders, end users, and technology. - Produce business
requirement documentation for GUI and API projects. - Document,
communicate, and review requirements with project team members and Business
users. - Work directly with technology Development and QA staff to answer
questions, help troubleshoot issues, and perform high level user acceptance
testing. Good communication skills

 *Please REPLY TO ONLY     **  **onlydirectclient...@gmail.com**  **then I
will respond through my official e-mail id*

* *