Hi  Associates,
Hope you are doing great!
 I have an immediate openings, Please find below the job description , I
would really appreciate if you kindly send me consultant   resume with
the rate expectation.

 Role: Cognos Developer

Location: Boston

Duration: 3 months

Client is looking to upgrade from Cognos 8.3 to Cognos 8.4 on their 3
environments to support PV reporting from their Argus environments. Up to
20 reports need to be migrated to the new environment...additionally, we
need to perform the Cognos installations and configurations of the 3
environments and support validation on 2 of them.

Activities include:

++Installation and Configuration of Cognos 8.4 on 3 platforms (DEV, TEST
and PROD) as single server installation

++Installation Validation Support on TEST and PROD

++Installation Procedure Documentation for Framework Manager Installation

++Migrate 20 custom reports to the new environment

++Create Technical Design Specification, including

Testing Skill sets:

++7plus years of Cognos 8.3 and 8.4 Installation and Report Development

++BI in a PV environment a huge benefit

++Good oral, written and communication skills

++Strong BI experience and methodology background

--

 Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects.

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivasan
Sr Technical Recruiter
Verticesoft Technologies Inc,